Thursday, February 13, 2014

Fun Valentine Nails

I love love love getting my nails done and with Valentines Day around the corner I decided use that as inspiration.

I went to get my nails two weeks ago and I wanted something simple with red but I still wanted sparkle. I had a great red that I had received with my ipsy subscription two months ago. Its Nicka K in Ripe Apple.

My favorite glitter nail polish is Sally Hansen's Gem Crush. Cha-Ching! is the one I used for my sparkle.

I love the way my nails turned out. I'm not used to wearing red so this is going to get some getting used to till my next appointment.










I went yesterday to get my nails done again and really wanted black and pink as my main colors. I found Q.R.S in Ok is me and O.P.I. in Pink-ing of you. These are hands down the girliest nails I've ever had but still amazing.
In honor of one of my sisters who's birthday is the feb 16th I got Mickey Mouse heads. She loved the way I incorporated her birthday theme. 



You can find me on InstagramTwitterTumblrPinterest.

*Kakes Kay

No comments :

Post a Comment